Colorado 2004 Armada LE
By bgilgall on
2004 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I bought this vehicle used from a BMW dealership in August 2005. It was only 10 months old and had 27K miles on it, came loaded with DVD, NAV, Bose. I also bought with full knowledge of the problems that the '04's have, rattles, brakes etc. This prompted me to buy an extended warranty. So far so good, I've put 9000 miles on the truck in 4 months without a single problem. The brakes are great no dust or pulsing i.e. none of the problems that have been reported, possibly because it had the brake rework done on it before I got it. A Nissan dealer confirmed that for me yesterday.So it appears that, for me at least, the brake rework makes a difference. It's big, lots of airbags and comfortable.
Favorite Features
Bose sound system, DVD, nav, exhaust rumble, reversing warning system is a god send on this truck, great turning circle for such a beast
Suggested Improvements
HID headlights, better fuel economy (14mpg town, 16 highway), rear reversing camera would be nice. Need to get the cover on the sunroof fixed and replace the heated rear windshield (some of the elements not working)