Used 2004 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Monster
By Wedgebolt

2004 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It was love at first sight. I test drove this vehicle and I knew I had to get one. After shopping around I got an excellent deal from Central Ave Nissan in Yonkers. We have 3 kids and they love riding in this truck. Rides smooth and accelarates quickly. But as expect gas mileage isn't that great. I love the low growl the car emits when driven.

Lots of horsepower and high riding position. Eight seating capacity. Power liftgate is a Godsend. 6cd changer and Bose speaker system rocks!!!

HID lights. Folding mirrors at the touch of a button with turn signals. Make the driver's information screen standard. Lower front grill needs to be added.

GOOD BUY
By Erskine

2004 Nissan Armada SUV SE Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this for our family trips. It is incredibly spacious. I can fold the third row and the middle of the second row down and sleep fully stretched out. The ride is bouncy with the rancho shocks. I recommend the LE model. Off road performance is good for its size. Clearance is empressive. Low Range is a nice feature. I would recomend the Infiniti over this model. If you want it loaded, for five thousand more you will get better warranty and service. This vehicle will easily accomidate five 6'5" adults and three shorter passengers. Rear access is great unless you are using more than one car seat.

MP3 jack for ipod, lots of storage, consol shift, very spacious, butch/agressive looks, lots of leg room for second and third rows.

We get about 10.5/15 MPG, which is terrible. Needs to have an engine which can shut off a few cylinders on highway driving and red lights. Leather could be of better quality. Third row should be split folding.

Love that car
By BIg

2004 Nissan Armada SUV SE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just love it! Lot of space. Can go camping anywhere. The best SUV I ever had.

I don't know what you want.
By JDaskal

2004 Nissan Armada SUV LE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle two weeks ago and am disappointed with the following; 1. The head rests are not adjustable 2. when relined the passenger seat is to long to lay comfortably during a trip. 3. the passenger side charger socket is in the way of the top cup holder. 4. Of course the MPG really leaves a lot to be desired. 5. The steering is a little tight, I would prefer it somewhat lighter.

I lide the bigness of it! My wife is not nearly as concerned with interstate driving while riding in it. The styling is great and I receive lots of positive comments while driving. The pickup is good.

Improve the MPG!!!! Make the seats more comfortable and less bucket like. Look at the 2004 ACURA for an example.

A few problems
By mhhotrod

2004 Nissan Armada SUV LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Althopugh we have had a few problems, still love this SUV. Great towing, great acceleration. Too many sqeaks and rattles on interior. Dealer is not getting them fixed correctly. Our CD player won't load CD's correctly, had the unit replaced already and the new one doesn't work either. The good still out weigh the bad so far. 1500 miles and hopefully no more problems. It a great ride

V8 is strong, lots of room for everything, great towing(6000lb Trailer) no problem.

Fix the interior sqeaks and rattles...