2004 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
NICE
By BOB wilts on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great speakers and dvd is great for the kids it is easy to handle in rain or snow or even on a sunny day fits into garage.

400 miles
By Bill Pechilis on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Armada SE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Only 400 miles on it & so far I like my decision.Very comfortable seating in the cloth.The front 2 rows are great 3rd row is for kids or small adults.The engine is very smooth on the highway at 70 -80.It does have a little growl to it while accelerating which I love.The tranny is the best I,ve ever had.Space galore.City driving takes care but becomes easier with pratice.I love it.

I Cant belive I own one
By kassi574 on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Armada SE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

its my first day driving the car so i have so much to do then i will tell you how mch i love it.

So Far So Good
By Briant Bodrato on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Armada SE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Nice riding suv. Great sound system. Lots of Leg room and storage area. Very happy with this purchase.

new nissan pathfinder armada
By steve kelly on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Armada LE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

it is a very large vehicle but handles like a small vehicle. it seems like this vehicle was well thought out from safety features to the spacesiness inside i looked at alot of suvs and did my homework of what was important to me and the armada won hands down. we are very happy we purchased the armada.

I LOVE THIS VEHICLE
By MIKE S. on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

VERY COMFORTABLE RIDE. NICE SMOOTH SUSPENSION. INTERIOR LAYOUT VERY NICE. EVERYTHING IS LAID OUT WITHIN AN ARM'S REACH. SEATING FOR 8 IS A GREAT FEATURE AS WE HAVE ALREADY PUT IT TO THE TEST. NISSAN HAS DONE MANY THINGS RIGHT IN THIS VEHICLE. TOO MANY TO LIST HERE. SEE FOR YOURSELF

This monster is fun to drive!
By Sulaco on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Armada SE 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The first thing I noticed when I stepped inside the vehicle was the roominess. No vehicle on the market matches the amount of legroom and space you'll get in the second and third row seating. The ride is extremely smooth and handles very well for such a large truck. We upgarded to the SE Journey package so that we could have the 2nd row captain seats, which flip easily and out of the way for access to the 3rd row. The styling and leather are very nice and unique and is extremely comfortable for a long drive. There are plenty of places to store various items, even enough room to put your laptop in. I can't say enough about how much I enjoy our new SUV.

Simply Awesome!
By Jidda on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I recently purchase the new Armada and find it hands down better than the competition. I test drove the Sequoia, Tahoe and Yukon. This V-8 engine is awesome. It blows away the competition. I drove a Nissan Pathfinder for 5 years and loved the V-6 240hp engine on my 2002. This vehicle blows the mid-size Pathfinder away. There is so much here I don't have time to list. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone interested in purchasing a full size SUV. The one downfall of this SUV is the mileage, but for all the fun it is to drive, it is well worth the headache to fill up more frequently. Happy trails to everyone who buys this SUV!

Pathfinder Rating
By Flower on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Armada LE Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

we have only had this vehicle for a week now so our mileage is not high. It is very responsive and comfortable so far and has room to spare. Unlike other SUV models, this one has legroom to spare, even in the rear seats!! We have had another type of SUV before and this one beats it hands down for comfort. The other SUV did not allow you to stretch your legs out, therefore making it uncomfortable for long trips.

MY ARNADA
By dawson on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

IT IS THE BEST SUV MADE BY NISSAN TODAY