2014 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: I love this car

2014 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

2.5 S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

I love this car
By renee33 on

2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have owned many cars in the past including last a 2010 Acura TL. After renting a Nissan Altima and driving it round trip over 1200 miles for a trip I was sold and got rid of my Acura and brought the 2014 Nissan Altima S with the Sport Value Package. I absolutely love the gas mileage I get from it I easily go all highway driving over 600 miles before needing gas and the features are great for me not too many not too few features. I think it has a great ride and looks impressive. I get lots of comments on it and so far after purchasing it in mid September I have only had oil changes necessary and anticipate no problems in the future.

Blue tooth radio and phone, gas mileage and the interior space. I have very tall sons and they fit in the rear seat with no problem as I am tall as well so my seat generally is adjusted pretty well back. Very easy to read displays and easy to use controls are among my favorite things in this car. Oh lets not forget the overall look of the vehicle. It looks and feels sexy!!!!

Maybe folding rear view mirrors being standard on all of the trim levels.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review