Used 2014 Nissan Altima 3.5 SV Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

The Best Car I have ever owned
By akinchen

2014 Nissan Altima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is a fantastic car , I opted to get the 3.5 SV mainly due to the performance .
It is extremely fast for a sedan and extremely fuel Efficient . Slow down the RPM to about 68 on HWY and I consistently get
36 MPG, Brim to Brim fill up , Go about 75 and it will go down to the original specs which is 31 MPG.
I use only synthetic oil in all my cars .
For Texas hwy it is a fantastic car , quiet and Luxury.
I also have
Lexus and it is to me a bit better than my 4
year old Lexus which I paid a lot more for.
Nissan
CVT is considered the best of all Car makers .
I prefer Cloth interior , not a big fan of leather .
The car is Super quiet and is the best car I have ever owned , beat all

The only thing I wish were better is,, I wish it had LED rear lights, I tried to remove the rear light housing and gosh could not get it off . Don't want to damage the car so must let the Mechanic upgrade to LED rear light . To replace the bulbs cost bout 30 plus labor , but makes the rear lights so much brighter . The steering is harder than my old 2010 Altima which I gave my daughter , but that is the only thing worse . I actually get better fuel economy than the 2010 Altima that has the 4 cylinder , which I find fantastic .

Wish it had Led rear lights but that is all

Excellent value and very versatile
By 280zthuziest

2014 Nissan Altima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My first car was a 280Z. While I prefer my 2008 Maxima's ride personally, if I were in the market for a new car I would probably choose the V6 Altima since it has the same engine and _much_ better mpg (~27 vs my 22 average).

It has the standard 18" alloys that were an option on my '08 Maxima and is a IIHS Top Safety Pick + which is the highest possible. Its also a bit slimmer which I prefer.

bullet proof V6 engine, new seats, standard Bluetooth, standard no-key-in-hand Intelligent Key entry and Ignition, 18" alloys, upgraded suspension

more bolstering on the front seats for sport driving, AWD option would be great!