2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Wish I would'nt have purchased

2013 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

Wish I would'nt have purchased until Nissan worked all of the bugs out.
By barrylewisl on

2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased this car nearly a month after it was first released. I have been a loyal Nissan customer for the past 3 years when i purchased my first altima a 2010 model.I loved the new luxurious redesign and had to get behind the wheel of one. I like to call it now My "Beautiful Nightmare" Because it has been one thing going wrong after the next since week 2. By week 2 the brakes were squealing terrible and after 5 trips and 5 months later its still present. Also i began to notice a jingling noise, it was a screw that came loose and rattled on the engine cover. That noise has came back, not as loud. Also the starter hangs up and recently started then shut off on me twice this week. Lemon!

The Bluetooth is very handy and the Zero gravity seats are much more comfortable than previous models. The cabin is very spacious with plenty of leg room.

The brakes need to be improved most definitely, They squeal everyday, all day everytime you apply the brake.