What a Lemon!
By ammaiol on
2013 Nissan Altima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Come on Nissan- whatcha gonna do for all of us? This cars SUCKS! And with so many of us having the same problems you'd think they do something fast. How many does it take for a class action suit? I have brought the car back 5 times already. So far they've supposedly replaced the entire transmission, replaced the torque converter, reset the computer and car still bucks, chugs, surges forward at exactly 25 mph. and vibrates when you come to a stop. And I've been told the same bs as everyone else, almost word for word. Do they actual have a pitch they say to all of us? I have filed complaints with everyone- PLEASE file your complaints. We need to speak out.
Favorite Features
NONE
Suggested Improvements
Give me my money back!
By nothappynissan
on 08/07/13 17:06 PM (PDT)

I'm going thru the EXACT same thing! This is unbelievable. We ALL need to band together and do something! We don't deserve to pay for brand new cars that don't operate like brand new cars! I'm sooo stressed!

By mred72
on 01/02/14 20:20 PM (PST)

Two things you will commonly hear from Nissan service or sales: "That is normal operation" and "We are unaware of any problems." It seems on a corporate level all employees are trained/conditioned to hide known problems and dismiss consumer complaints. If Honda or Toyota screws up, they admit it and fix it, not hide it.

By bradhenson
on 01/24/14 13:22 PM (PST)

I curse myself daily for purchasing that pile of junk... The wife is going on a trip, and I'm trying to talk her into driving my old Toyota, so I can feel safe about her not breaking down. That's ridiculous to have to worry about a car with 1500 miles breaking down! I hope Nissan goes under for selling junk. I loved my Juke, and wish like heck it hadn't been totaled. If there's a class action, COUNT ME IN!

By bighair2
on 02/07/14 20:16 PM (PST)

I wish I had never sold my Nissan murano best car ever. This Altima is a piece of junk. I have read so many complaints I can't believe they are still on the market.the company treats you like you don't know any better. Will not buy another Nissan based on the customer service or lack of.