2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Squeaky Brakes and Lag in Blue

2013 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

Squeaky Brakes and Lag in Bluetooth
By jusiment on

2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

On July 5, 2012, I drove to the dealership to discuss issues with the 2011 Juke I had purchased the year before. I didnít know anything about the new 2013 Altima, but one of them was on the lot and I must say, it was LOVE at first sight. I traded in the Juke and I thought it would be a romance that lasted forever. Disappointment however set in quickly (as with the Juke). One month later, the BRAKE light came on. Shortly after that I started hearing the brakes squeak and most recently noticed that if I am on the cell phone and get in the car, there is a considerable lag time for the bluetooth to pick up the call. I have taken the car in 5 times and nothing has been fixed. Lemon.

The body style is beautiful and the interior is comfortable.

For a car thas has just been redesigned - the digital display on the dashboard still looks like something out of 1982. The brake pads have already been replaced and the rotors have been worked on but the squeaks continue - in fact it has gone from bad to worse. The brake light still comes on intermittently and the quality of the blue tooth once I connect is very poor.