Great Vehicle but need some Updates
By pprince on
2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I've a 2013 Nissan SV which is a great vehicle and i love it. I wasn't a fan of Nissan vehicle but the new design gave me a push in buying it and also giving it a surprise gift to my lovely mom. The vehicle is fun to drive, with its great interior features and liability. Everything is top of class for its own level compared to other vehicle such as Honda, Toyota. Despite that, i think a few things needs to be made such as the Brake Light System & Air Bag System. The Air Bag System is finally fixed & i'm glad the dealership saw that i wasn't creating stuff up. Next fixing should be the Brake Light System because I've changed my Nissan 3 times. Other than that, vehicle is Awesome.
Favorite Features
My favorite features in the vehicle is the easy accessibility to some functions in the car such as voice command, and dashboard configuration.
Suggested Improvements
Despite that, i think a few things needs to be made such as the brake system update. On some of the 2013 Nissan vehicles, there is a brake light which turns "ON" when you driving. Sometimes, it turns off when you park & turn off engine. I have had this issues with 3 Brand New 2013 Nissan vehicles which i got from the dealership. The 1st vehicle had that issue & i took in, they didn't see anything, i changed vehicle & it happen on the 2nd vehicle & i changed again. The new one (3rd vehicle) is still having the same issue. I have told the Dealership but they can't figure out what's wrong. It will be great if something is done to it because its scary driving & seeing brake light "ON".