A great car!!!
By bwc64 on
2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
After 7 months and 9700 miles, I still love it, it's great car and I'm very happy with it. Fantastic gas mileage 30 to 32 mpg combined city and hwy 38 to 39 in all hwy. This is my fourth Altima and the best one yet. Love the new style, quality and it is alot more refined over previous models it's very quite and I love the upscale trim and smooth ride. The handling is great and I love it for long drives. I gets lots of compliments on the car and it style. It's very Infiniti like in the styling and I'm not complaining about that. I had read about the issues the early models had so I waited and made sure I bought one produced later in the year, Mine was made in July '13 and I'm glad I did!!!
Favorite Features
Favorite features: Remote start, XM radio, auto-dimming review mirror, back-up camera, turn-signal indicators in the mirrors Dual zone air is great when I'm hot and my passenger is cool...Love the mood lighting it makes it easy to find things and the sunroof...Love all features very well equiped for the price when compared to Camry and Accord, I always look at those two when I'm in the market but always end up with an Altima...not sure why I even bother LOL
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement I can think of would be to make the 8 way power seat standard on all models not just the SL's...the 6 way power seat includes the seat back recliner, the seat really only moves 4 ways...front and back and up and down...it doesn't tilt back or tilt up like the 8-way power seat does. My 3 previous Altima'a all had the 8 way power adjustment and they weren't SL's... the extra range of movement makes for a more comfortable driving position and I definitely miss it...