It's All Good !
By btabor on
2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I had purchased my 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 S sedan in December of 2013, no problems noted, what a great car it's been so far ! Sleek/ sporty in appearance, the 2.5 4 cylinder engine has plenty of get-up and go, and the gas mileage is excellent too. I'm not experiencing unwanted engine/ transmission noise as some report, and the CVT transmission shifts flawlessly. Road manners is outstanding also, the vehicle remains near perfectly even/ well balanced in hard turns at above average speed, and can navigate a road w/ many twists/ bends in it in a sports car like manner while not having to let up from the gas. All in all, it's far more than just your average family sedan, great job Nissan !
Favorite Features
An all new design both inside and out for 2013, very sporty in appearance. The base model 4 cylinder 2.5 engine which is advertised at 182 hp runs strong and guaranteed to impress. The NASA inspired zero gravity seats are very comfortable for daily driving and long distance in particular.
Suggested Improvements
#1. The manufacturers choice of tires need to be upgraded for a more quieter ride during normal driving conditions, and for better traction on wet/ snow covered roads. If you reside in a snow covered region you'll know exactly what I'm speaking about. I soon plan to replace manufacturers tires w/ a better quality of tire and more aggressive tread design based on conditions mentioned above. #2. An 8 way power drivers seat should be standard on all Altima models that come equipped w/ the power drivers seat option vs. the 6 way power drivers seat that is presently offered on lower priced versions of Altima.