Problems from the start
By jjhood on
2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/12 (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
No room to type --- drove it off the lot and heard a rattle right away. Three days later discovered it was the sunroof. Took it to the dealer, they said that had it fixed after an hour and I was pleased. Drove it back off the lot and immediately heard the rattling. Looked up and saw grease stains all over my headliner from the service men. Took it back and had to leave it for the day. They said it was fixed and of course it isn't. Now it is scheduled to go back in for a third time. Then I was washing the car and noticed I have spots all over the paintwork on back door. Looks like water droplets underneath the clearcoat. This car is already full of problems!!!
Favorite Features
heated steering wheel
Suggested Improvements
better quality sunroof, doors feel pretty cheap, lousy paint job. Nissan needs to bump up their quality assurance!!!
By abdulmoid
on 10/31/12 18:15 PM (PDT)

Same problem here, pathetic quality. Extremely disappointing as well for a brand new car.

By rtat
on 10/02/12 13:22 PM (PDT)

I totally agree with jjhood. The same problem with my 2.5 SV and now it is on the second time at the dealer trying to fix it.

By prash4
on 07/04/13 21:03 PM (PDT)

Seriously..I agree with jjhood..this is my first Nissan car and am totally disappointed..its not a car its a piece of crap...with cheap materials...I am regretting for buying this car..