2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: pass it over

2013 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

pass it over
By gski1 on

2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/12 (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I couldn't say enough bad things about this car. Bought it brand new. Notice you can select the production date for the reviews...horrible quality before November 2012. After November, I don't think they've fixed anything either, but addressed the crash tests. CVT problems, radio replaced, heated seats didn't work, moonroof rattles (numerous repair/replacement attempts), rear deck and dash rattle, alternator replaced. If it can go wrong, it did. Took about 2K miles to start falling apart on me. Worse than the car was dealing w/nissan consumer affairs. Left me no choice but to contact an attorney who got my $ back in 2 weeks. STAY AWAY from Nissan.

Favorite Features

Looks good in and out. On paper, great bang for the buck. Reality is this car was pushed out early and if you check their forums there are more than their fair share of lemons on the road it appears.

Suggested Improvements

GET IT TOGETHER NISSAN. I'll never set foot on your lots again. To boot, my kids call my car "the lemon"...you lost 2 generations of this family with poor quality and custoer service.
By bighair2
on 11/09/13 09:34 AM (PST)

I agree with you on Nissan consumer affairs, they are a joke. No quality of customer service.