2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: On the road in my 2013 Altima

2013 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

2013 Nissan Altima

On the road in my 2013 Altima 3.5 SL
By caliguy1 on

2013 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I test drove a 2013 Altima 2.5 last fall and did not like the sound of the CVT transmission with the 4 cyl. engine. I drove a 3.5 SL with the V6 and loved it, but I put off getting one.

I recently leased a 3.5 from Mossy Nissan in San Diego and the car is fully loaded!! It's great to drive, comfortable, quiet, smooth with plenty of power when it's needed. Although I only have 550 miles on the car at the moment, I can say I'm impressed with it and think I made a great choice. My first choice was a VW Passat, but the design was blan to me, especially the dashboard area, and VW just couldn't meet the lease terms Nissan offered.

My car is fully loaded......sunroof, navigation, Bose stereo...the full tech package, but the 2 things that stand out to me are the heated steering wheel and the XM stereo!! The steering wheel heats up quicker than the automatic a/c on a cool winter morning, and I no longer have to listen to commercials or struggle to pop in a cd!

My only complaint or suggested improvement would be on the front seat head rests.....they lean forward just a bit too much, and it feels as though my head is being pressed down while I'm driving. If Nissan could tilt them back just a bit I'd be a very happy customer!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review