LOVE my Tech loaded 3.5
By magal118 on
2013 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Traded my much loved loaded 2008 Maxima 3.5 for a fully loaded 2013 Altima 3.5. I am not disappointed. The first day we got it we took it on an out of state trip 32.2 mpg at 70 mph. The seats are very comfortable, the drive is great, do not have to buy premium gas any longer. The 3.5 has tons of power. We put 800 miles on it the first weekend and loved every mile of it! Can not wait for more trips in the Altima. The only problem I am having is getting texts to the car, but the Bill Rapp Nissan dealership is working very hard with me to solve this problem. (and this is not that important to me, I don't text and drive anyway.)
Favorite Features
The blind spot warning, improved navigation system, the new anti gravity seats, the auto key fob starter, exterior ground lights.
Suggested Improvements
driver seat adjust position of each individual key fob, mirrors adjust when in reverse, dual front power seats and this car would have it all for me
By sriy
on 09/08/12 14:43 PM (PDT)

I was watching Edmunds review of the 2013 Altima and I think in it they say Apple's I phone will not work for texting? I hope that's not the case because I have an Iphone and I am thinking about trading in my Camry for the 2013 Altima.