2013 Nissan Altima 3.5L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Review - JUNK! Traded in after 9

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Review

JUNK! Traded in after 9 months
By raey12 on

2013 Nissan Altima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

In the past I heard nothing but good things about Nissan, so with the new Altima body style and the available 3.5 liter option I decided to give it a try. This car was junk since the day I drove it off the lot. There was an issue with bolts in the front wheel area being installed backwards. The brakes always had problems where they would stick. A really loud rattle in the roof near the sunroof which Nissan claimed they never heard. A broken air vent. The blinker would stick. The passenger airbag would deactivate while driving with a 160 pound passenger in the seat. The manufacturer would do nothing about any of it. Go buy a Lexus or Toyota they are more reliable.
By mred72
on 01/02/14 20:16 PM (PST)

That's just what I did at 13,000 miles. I traded in my 2.5 S for a 2014 Camry SE with a 6 speed automatic. I hope Nissan eventually goes bankrupt with their flawed CVT's. Funny, but the first year Honda and Toyota started putting out cars with CVT's they seemed to get it right the FIRST time. What is Nissan's excuse?