2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Great Value

2013 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

Great Value
By jimmy_jam_2012 on

2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Leased the SV with Black on black. Nissan has some great owner loyalty incentives going on right now, so I got a great deal that blew away all the usual suspects for new sedans. The car is a fantastic value and has so many positive attributes.

Car looks great in black! Good base stereo system, great mileage, (Started out at 23 MPG for all city driving right off the lot and I know that will improve) remote start, upscale looking interior.

For those people who like to sit very upright in an "L" position like me will be disappointed that the seats in the SV only go up and down with your legs slightly more raised than you might like. So Nissan has improved the back comfort with the cushier seats, but it can wear on the back of your legs. There should be more adjustment capabilities for the new power seats. Also, the new electric steering seems to have alot more play than the older version. I'm adjusting after a week, but I'm driving more cautiously because of it. I tried to push it a little more aggressively and I was able to take some "S" turns with much more authority than my 2010 Altima; so that was at least encouraging