Great Car All Around
By hondaccord09 on
2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
My past life was a Honda owner. I decided to purchase the new 2013 Altima 2.5 SV over the Accord EX. Honda owners tend to stick with Honda for whatever reasons. They both have the same features including CVT transmission, except the EX has moon roof, which I never use. By this comparison, the Accord EX is more expensive and the look on both cars is equally nice, depending on the color you choose. The Altima is an overall all around car with better MPG and acceleration, and drives smoothly and quietly on the road. The car is lighter and the ride is firm. One of the main reasons I switched from the Accord is because of its loud cabin noise.
Favorite Features
CVT tranmission, making the ride smoother, lending to better acceleration and fuel economy in local and highway driving. The car looks stylish from the rear, especially with thick chrome trim. This car has a better fuel economy than the Honda Accord or Toyota Camry, possibly due to the fact that it is lighter in weight, among other things.
Suggested Improvements
Shorten the car by another 5 inches would be nice and fit in the garage nicely. Even though it is considered a midsize car, it looks long and more like a full size.