2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: First and Last Nissan!!

2013 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

First and Last Nissan!!
By stonejrw on

2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Ive had this car in to the dealers 5 times now for low end rumble/shake, popping noises coming from the front wheels, tire pressure indicator not working correctly, seatbelt light coming on when passenger is in the seat, radio problems, engine light on several times and back up camera not working. I have just over 11,000 miles and this car feels like it has over 100,000. Stuff rattles and shakes. Popping noises coming from the front end again and now brakes sounds like they need replacing. This is the worst car Ive ever owned.
By shellymf
on 08/22/13 16:26 PM (PDT)

It seems like all the problems we have had with this vehicle, they would recall it, I have had mine in the shop at least 6 times, mine sounds like the car is older than what it is I have 10,500 on ine

By bradhenson
on 02/06/14 18:45 PM (PST)

Mine has 1800 miles and it feels like it has more miles on it than my 96 GMC. 2 trips to the dealer so far, but new problems pop up weekly. What a pile of junk. I can't wait to get rid of it. I wish I'd read these reviews before I bought it!