Extremely Nice machine
By rktrex on
2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
The fully loaded 2013 2.5SL, It is 100 percent perfect. I thought I was dreaming when I test drove the fully loaded Altima with every available option. The sticker price was way out of my budget. But the dealer/incentives made it happen at 26k. Who knew? At 1,000 mile mark, it is really nice and the blind side warning and rear view camera is awesome. The leather seats are sweet -Nav & XM radio and all these other features work very well (after learning how to run them).. The value proposition (Price vs Features) - is unbelievable. The build quality and finish is perfect. It isn't an infinity - but close enough for me. Wow..!! I'm happy. Good work Nissan!!
Favorite Features
Instrument Display, Leather Seats (Heated) - and the steering wheel controls.. I live the powerful 4 cylinder engine and the way it works with the CVT transmission.. Really seems refined and works very well on my machine. The blind spot side warning & lane drift warning is fantastic but I can see where I will begin relying on it instead of looking over my shoulder..
Suggested Improvements
I love all the features.. and improvements would obviously be more features..hehe. Built in Seat Memory where you can push a button for 2 different drivers without having to completely readjust.. They are very adjustable.. but it takes a while to readjust between my wife and me. The heated seats needs a thermostat other than on/off.. Real nice though. All the sweet power seats adjustments need to be on the passenger side as well.. I didn't know I could get all the features in my price range in the first place.. But - of course, now I want more (Guess I wanted an infinity for 26k).. Guess I'll keep dreaming