Dont buy for the Looks!
By 1unhappycus on
2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Beautiful Car bad purchase! Had defects with paint. Brake light come on 2nd day. Loud noise coming from steering. Shutter from transmission. I have took my car to shop over 10 times maybe more for all these concerns. I suggest you drive the car, check the paint, check function of heated seat, listen for annoying noise from steering, drive car on interstate and see how poorly the car handles around 75-80. The car is very noisy & I hear all kinds of squeaking inside the car. Arm rest in back seat I can see hole where it was not properly made! Review all these valid complaints before you are stuck with a car & lose your money!
Favorite Features
The look of the car is beautiful & the room is awesome... Nothing else positive I can say about my purchase;(
Suggested Improvements
Fix transmission, brake light problem, heated seats should work evenly on high & low, inspect the car and make sure no sealer on car. Fix the annoying noise from steering! Listen to the radio because the Bose system sounds AWFUL!
By tony_wv
on 02/16/13 10:56 AM (PST)

WOW !!! I am glad I read all the cust. reviews and the find out the problems with this newly redesigned Altima. The previous years' model seemed more reliable. Always there are bugs with newer designs. I'm glad to check reviews first !! You just talked to me out of test driving this car ( was planning this for today ) Edmunds.com are giving an extra coupon for $750 if you buy or lease one, in addition to other nissan offers. I don't think even of getting involved with a problem car.. If Nissn don't stand behind the custmers' complaints they sure to lose much more business.