Do NOT buy a Nissan!!!!
By bighair2 on
2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
We bought a 2013 Nissan Altima in September. Since then we have had nothing but problems;. I don't know where to start. The back seat is missing a piece of foam, still not fixed. The car is a danger to drive, it sways from side to side very hard to control if you are going over 35 mph, you find yourself in the other lane in a blink of an eye. The Nissan engineer said there was a problem but no answers. We have taken it in numerous times, they have told us there is nothing they can do. We have worked with Nissan consumer affairs and that was a joke. They are very rude and unhelpful, they offered us $400 for our problems and not fix it. Our next step is an attorney.
Favorite Features
There is NOTHING good to say about my new Nissan. Nissan of North America is the worst company ever to deal with. Don't do business with them. They will not work with you or help you if you run into any problems.
Suggested Improvements
Redesign the Nissan Altima and make it safer.
By bighair2
on 02/07/14 19:51 PM (PST)

We ended up going to the BBB with an arbitrator, we were awarded our money back under the lemon law. Best advice keep all your paper work, receipts and correspondence to back up your claim. If this did not work we would have gone to the news.

By ptkchic
on 01/23/14 14:43 PM (PST)

I had a lot of problems with my 2013 Nissan Sentra. It was only 8 months old and it was in the shop more than I would like to count. I called Nissan and everything to get it fixed or replaced. I was always denied. I called an attorney and told them I was going to go to the news for allowing unsafe cars on the road. The next day I was contacted by a representative from corporate and they took the car and put me in a 2014 Altima used. So far so good. But my advice, go to the news if you have to. Companies hate bad publicity.