Defect defect defect!
By 1unhappycus on
2013 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Disappointed from day 1! Got car & had more miles than expected! Paint defects. Who lets a brand new car get to a customer with stickers Under Yes under the paint? Brake light comes on, shutter from transmission getting worse every day, mileage on gas upon fill up changes, sensor in seat never always shows no one is in the seat, heated seats do not work properly, annoying noise from electronic steering getting louder, paint peeling off front bumper= been painted 4 times! Yes & the paint is peeling AGAIN! Went to dealer to get out of this car & they want me to lose 4,000.00. Ha Nissan are you kidding! Wouldn't the news love to see the defects in all these reviews! Shame!
Favorite Features
Appearance the car( should be)
Suggested Improvements
Quality Quality Quality!pay attention & hear your customers instead of this joke of Consumer Affairs # is a joke! Rude employees & everyone wants to call you back and never does! Not even Corporate Employee! Wow WOW WOW
By russ2013
on 02/14/13 06:55 AM (PST)

Nissan, Hope you can hear us. Quality control!! Something is wrong, somewhere!! At dealership, or manufacturers, someone need to do something!! While dealership tried to tell us it is "normal" for brand new car to have thing malfunction, no, no, it is NOT normal!!! Customers are screaming!!!!

By sdginz13
on 02/14/13 08:44 AM (PST)

I have owned this car for 1 month. Very similar issues to your except the paint. Transmission, heated seats, airbag, etc. Not at all what I would call minor issues. Have not owned Nissan for about 10 years. Their quality has gone way downhill. Having owned Acuras and Hondas most of the last 10 years, I could never imagine that they would not come up with a fix for these problems. Exactly what does it take for Nissan to act and get the issues solved? In the mean time, look elsewhere for your next car, regardless of fuel economy and price.

By shunda4
on 02/13/13 14:19 PM (PST)

Your story is my same story. do you think they will take these cars bake and give us other options. what do i need to do. also have you had any luck with them helping the problems. thanks

By bradhenson
on 01/25/14 21:40 PM (PST)

I'm another one that got suckered into buying one to replace a juke that was (sadly) totaled. I's my wife's car, and she won't let me drive it because it ends up being a pissed off discussion about all of the horrible noises emanating from the motor compartment. If we go anywhere together we take my 7 year old FJ Cruiser. Sad with a new car with 1500 miles on it. The best thing about it is knowing that one day soon it won't be parked in our driveway. JUNK!!!

By 1unhappycus
on 02/13/13 19:54 PM (PST)

Call the Better Business Bureau & hope they will do something! I will not stop trying to get this car returned! My window would not roll up today also! I'm hoping I just got a bad car & not everyone is having all these problems! Although I have a friend with one also today her brake light keeps coming on..

By tony_wv
on 02/16/13 10:44 AM (PST)

WOW !!! I am glad I read all the cust. reviews and the find out the problems with this newly redesigned Altima. The previous years' model seemed more reliable. Always there are bugs with newer designs. I'm glad to check reviews first !! You just talked to me out of test driving this car ( was planning this for today ) Edmunds.com are giving an extra coupon for $750 if you buy or lease one, in addition to other nissan offers. I don't think even of getting involved with a problem car.. If Nissn don't stand behind the custmers' complaints they sure to lose much more business.