Best Car I ever owned for the money
By akinchen on
2013 Nissan Altima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I expect Fuel to stay around the 3 to 3.25 range so I bought the 3.5 SV , i prefer cloth interior . I have about 10,000 miles . I converted to 0-20 viscosity Mobile one oil . I get about 34.5 average highway , the computer stays about 27.7 average around Houston . I love the acceleration and quietness of the CVT . The 3.5 has no noise when gunning the engine . Materials are excellent , love the engine and power . Best car I ever owned , got it on sale for about 25,000, beats everything in its class . Low interest rate
Favorite Features
Love the speed and acceleration of the 3.5 . Great fuel economy on trips about 34.5 MPG with Mobile one 0-20 oil . I average about 70 mph on highway . brakes are fantastic , it easily passes cars as if it were a race car . It is much better than the 2010 Nissan Altima I owned , they truly improved it .
Suggested Improvements
I don't like the Tail lights , I wish they would have put LED bulbs , the design looks good , just not bright enough . I was going to upgrade them myself but could not get the tail light off the car , so i must bring it into the dealer to change and upgrade the bulb to a LED . I also down graded the wheels to 17 inch by simply having the dealer swap them out , I hate big wheels and did not want to pay a high price for tires , so 17 inch tires ride smoother and cheaper to replace .