2013 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Beautiful car with great featu

2013 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

Beautiful car with great features
By crosstrack on

2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/12 (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Looking for a vehicle to replace my 2008 Explorer, I wanted room for 3 car seats in the rear while still getting 30+mpg. I came across the Altima after thinking how great my 2005 Altima was, and after looking at it in person, i was not disappointed. The front seats are extremely comfortable, took a 14 hour road trip one week after purchase and no complaints with comfort. Rear seat holds 3 carseats snuggly (its not an SUV), headroom not an issue for my kids. Trunk is massive. Leater is soft and comfortable. Heated seats get very warm on hi and heated steering wheel is a nice plus. No issues with bluetooth with iphone 5. Averaged 34mpg on hwy driving 80-85mph. Average 32 in city.

Favorite Features

Bose audio system, leather seats, digital display, huge glove compartment and middle console.

Suggested Improvements

Rear leg room is a bit tight, truck hinges take away a bit of storage space.
By mred72
on 02/03/13 13:06 PM (PST)

Thank you for being brave in telling us what the highway mileage is like at 80-85 :) I know speeding is dangerous and could be expensive, but hey, it's the real world too, isn't it? Just bought my 2013 S and did NOT realize I was driving 100 MPH for approximately 15 minutes on the freeway without looking at the speedometer. RPM's were around 1800. Amazing!