2.5SL
By milestoaspen on
2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I traded my 2011 Altima SL for the 2013. I fell in love with the comfort and the drive. Big difference from 2011. Now that I have had the car 5 weeks and 1800 miles there are a few things Ive noticed. The heated seats(which Im having looked at 1st oil change) dont work correctly. When on high only the butt heats(hot) and when you hit low switch only the back heats. They dont work in tandem, nor do they regulate heat high to low. Ive noticed the CVT rumble which was not present in my 2011. I also notice you hear the gas rolling around in the gas tank sounds like a thump when you stop and the tanks half to full. Not sure if the used any baffles.
Favorite Features
I love the seats so much more comfortable then previous generation. Also better console interior design. Heat steering and auto start such nice features too have.
Suggested Improvements
Id like to see improvements on the CVT rumble its worrisome. I wish I had noticed it on my test drive. I hope its not going to be a problem in the future.
By ragged1234
on 02/06/13 10:41 AM (PST)

I concur with this review almost completely. Regarding the heated seats, high setting heats the butt, low setting heats the back. Regarding the shutter, vibration occurs around 1500 rpm on light acceleration. Can be avoided if you use medium acceleration to keep rpm up around 2,000. Also noticed gas thump on stops, but I have this same issue on a Honda Pilot and am used to it.