Used 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 37 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Handles like a Go-Cart!
By David Oliver

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

At 41 mpg I got on a 700+ mile trip you get about 700 miles to a tank of gas. I almost did the whole round trip without buying gas! The car I rented had pretty loud road noise, but I attribute that to the tires and the fact that the rental agency had pumped them all up to 42 pounds. The doggone thing cornered like a rabbit and was very fun to drive. Most of the time I felt I was creeping along, but was doing at least the speed limit. It was so comfortable to me that I drove the entire trip and never shuffled around in the seat. I hope to purchase a 2013 or 2014 soon as the newer models come out.

The Nissan Nightmare !!!!!
By DON

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

My 2013 Altima has multiple issues the engine vibrates the entire vehicle so there is no comfort , the car rumbles down the highway making a noise that makes you want to jump out of the moving car . I will never buy another Nissan product again it is the worst driving experience I ever had . My Nissan Nightmare !!!!!!!!!!

Love this car
By Kim Harper

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

So far I love owning this car. I plan on having leather installed on the seats.

Complete transmission and sensor nightmare!!
By S

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

2013 Altima 3.5 SV. 58000 miles and 3 replaced transmissions later...Nissan corporate puts you on ignore. Dont get suckered into this vehicle...it looks pretty, goes fast, but major design flaw that Nissan has no interest in addressing...your drivetrain warrranty WILL expire and you'll be stuck with the tab of $4-$5 grand per trip. Have spent over a month in a rental car since buying this new. The last trip to dealer "we need to fix your 02 sensors for $1200 before we can even address your transmission...out of your pocket !" UNNNNNNNREAL! Nissan regional warranty manager will not call you back for days and days, and when she/he does, they dont call you back during a time of day that you can actually pick up the phone (even after you've told them when you are availible). Then you call them back, and you have to wait another 3 days. My service writer at Nissan admits they are having a ton of problems with the CVT transmission, and that these O2 sensors should last at least 100,000 miles, but im still stuck paying for them. NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE. Dealer service writer can not get a hold of or get a call back from regional warranty rep either. Nissan is costing me alot of time, stress, and $$. Sad, because we have been loyal Nissan customers 7 vehicles in a row...NO MORE !!!

Top-flight '13 Altima
By Matt West

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This car gets the best gas mileage of cars in it's class with as powerful an engine as we can get in this car's class. It's quite a pretty good car.