Used 2013 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews - 230 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Altima smoothness
By Anthony Matthews

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very satisfied with this car have had this car since August 2012. Still rides great no major repairs just general maintenance. Nissan fan always. Great cars for the average hard working person.

Check Consumer Reports before Buying!
By Disappointed

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchase a "certified used" 2013 Altima ten months ago, without a warranty. Being a little old school teacher, I've only driven it 6,000 miles in that time. It has been in the shop five separate times for repairs: Alternator replacement, serpentine belt replacement, radiator replaced, A/C condensor just went out, and two vehicle recalls. Being the former owner of a 2008 Altima, which did not have a single problem, I placed my faith in the reliability of the product without checking Consumer Reports for the 2013 version. Check the report; the 2013-newer Altima's consumer rating are inferior to older versions. I absolutely love the style and comfort of this car, but it looks like Nissan has lost me as a customer with its poor dependability and expensive repairs.

AuntieAnn_2013NissanAltima2.5SL
By Ann Keegan

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Used 2013 Altima 2.5SL
By Bruno

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Overall a really good auto. Styling in my opinion just kills Honda and Toyota. The leather appears to be of a better quality than Honda and Toyota. Excellent 27.5 MPG in mixed driving with mostly city. CVT takes some getting used to. Minor wind noise from what I read is from the outside rear view mirrors. Sometimes I notice it and sometimes I don't. When I do, it irritates me. In this day and age this should not be an issue. On a bright day, the entire dash is reflected in the windshield, another thing in my opinion that should not be. Leather seats are very comfortable. I also recommend the electric seat, I could not find a good position with the manual seat.

excellent buyDependable quiet economical ride that
By george waller

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

excellent buyDependable quiet economical ride that is conomical, mixed driving of 33+mpg, 34 on straight interstate, really like cvt transmission.