2012 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: A Family sedan car for REAL

2012 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

2.5 S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

A Family sedan car for REAL
By doppel_110 on

2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We love our Altima, everybody drives it cause its give good MPG. I fillup and takes me everywhere, farther places and still last a week. I'm a truck guy so I use to seeing the fuel gauge needle move daily but on this Altima it takes awhile. When I dirve I average 28-30 mpg combine with 40 city and 60 hwy. The cabin is roomy specially the backseats. I never seen a roomy back seats car like the Altima. The trunk is massive can probably fit 2 full size adults with some space to spare. Love the suspension not noisy and handles very well. I can park easily and maneuver around corners, remember I'm a pickup truck guy so driving this car is mere child play.

I love its huge fuel tank, 20 gallons which range 540 miles! Like the sporting look even though is a family sedan

Ground clearance is probably the only thing I dislike. That's because I use to pickup trucks and still drive the Altima like one. It hit the ground when going uphill or downhill. Thats on me since I gotta get use to it. Other than that no problems at all.