2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
This car is really awesome. Of course is not a porsche or a Jaguar, but is a lot of fun to drive. I have 2 young kids, and they love the space in the back seat. My wife loves the dual climate control, and I love the comfort (i am 6" tall) and the Bose sound, which is pretty awesome.
The ipod integration is superb, I get 26 mpg with 90% city driving, is so quiet in the highway, and the trunk is enormous.
The CVT transmission feels weird, so make sure it doesn't bother you, but it drives great.
There is NOT a lot of power, is is a fuel-efficient 4 cylinder, but still feels great.
- Dual zone climate control
- Ipod and XM radio controls are GREAT
- Very comfy, especially in the front seats. Small kids have insane amounts of space in the back seat.
- Ride is smooth and quiet, but still much more fun to drive that a camry
- Much more confortable that the accord
- Only 9 bose speakers? Come on !! (joking)
- None that I can think off right now.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.