Used 2012 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Easy Rider
By Richard Haxel

2012 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

when you turn your turn signal on be careful that you don't take the headlights off of automatic. AC/Heat don't seem to coincide with the right and left controls. I wish I had gotten passenger side seat electronically controlled because once you put the seat back manually, it takes an act of congress to get back forward position.

I used to love nissannot anymore
By jennifer macklin

2012 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have a four door 3.5 liter engine Nissan sedan. I was excited when I first got it because it had low mileage and it seem like a very dependable car. I had the car for a little less than 4 months and had to take it into the dealership because the lights were flickering and the Windows would not go up and down. the dealership said they could not find anything wrong with it and left it at that. A few months later again it was a sensor that went bad they had to replace that but the lights were still flickering and again they couldn't find anything wrong with it. we did this for over a year went to the dealership 4 times. I don't know if anybody else has experienced electrical issues with this type of vehicle but I highly recommend that you don't purchase. it is to the point now that I'm actually scared to drive it because it says no key on a constant basis after changing the batteries out I'm pretty much a regular basis. the doors won't lock even though there automatic lock doors and this makes me nervous with my children in the car and driving. so if anyone has young children and travels more than 15 miles this car is not for you.

Nissan service
By Paul Jackson

2012 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

If you find a problem with a certified car that the dealer refuses to correct, Nissan will not assist the customer to resolve the matter.

By Cody

2012 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

When I bought a Nissan Altima I was thrilled. When I looked inside the interior look brand new. Very roomy and comfortable for road trip. Plus it get great gas mileage. Also inside the car there are plenty of storage places. All the electronics worked great. It's a push to start no key is needed which I thought was pretty cool. The outside looked good no dents and had good tires on it. When I test drove it it drove very smoothly. No problems with the vehicle at all. I would recremind getting the vehicle if yu are needing something reliable and great on gas.

a real car
By omar

2012 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have a 2.5s special edition no issues I put good gas 89 octane lasts me 2 weeks and drive it every day very strong reliable. brakes wasn't too impressive but upgraded them to cross-drilled slotted rotors and it's perfect now great car to have

• SUV