Used 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

2012 Nissan Altima

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

I overall like my car
By Shaquille

2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I think the car kind of depends on where you get your car from. If you get it from a crappy dealer who has like 3 or 4 owners then i wouldnt get it. I got my car at 62k (it was a rental, Igot it from Hertz car sales.) I am not at 85k and all I chaaged was wheel barons and oil changes on the regular. I drive about 300-380 miles a week thats just a guess. I drive alot and i love this car, I have no complaints. I love acceleration, push start and keyless entry. Great features for a a weaker model i fill up my tank on sunday and i dont fill up again until friday....... So the gas mileage is good to me, its roomy and i have great trunk space. This is a great car for young adults..

Easy Rider
By Richard Haxel

2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

when you turn your turn signal on be careful that you don't take the headlights off of automatic. AC/Heat don't seem to coincide with the right and left controls. I wish I had gotten passenger side seat electronically controlled because once you put the seat back manually, it takes an act of congress to get back forward position.

Nissan service
By Paul Jackson

2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

If you find a problem with a certified car that the dealer refuses to correct, Nissan will not assist the customer to resolve the matter.

By Cody

2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

When I bought a Nissan Altima I was thrilled. When I looked inside the interior look brand new. Very roomy and comfortable for road trip. Plus it get great gas mileage. Also inside the car there are plenty of storage places. All the electronics worked great. It's a push to start no key is needed which I thought was pretty cool. The outside looked good no dents and had good tires on it. When I test drove it it drove very smoothly. No problems with the vehicle at all. I would recremind getting the vehicle if yu are needing something reliable and great on gas.

a real car
By omar

2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have a 2.5s special edition no issues I put good gas 89 octane lasts me 2 weeks and drive it every day very strong reliable. brakes wasn't too impressive but upgraded them to cross-drilled slotted rotors and it's perfect now great car to have