I am in love!!
By mrsrrn21 on
2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I recently purchased the Nissan Altima 2.5 S. This was the first time I purchased a new vehicle and I did my research and test drove many cars. I drove the Camry, Optima, Cruze, Mazda 3, Fusion, etc, but I knew when I sat in the Altima that it was made for me. This car out did the competition in style, performance, and the fact that it was just fun to drive. The CVT is smooth and I barely notice when the car is shifting gears. The features are stylish and I love the intelligent key technology. The inside is sleek and classy. There is plenty of leg room in the back! So far, I am avg. 25 MPG city, stop and go driving, which is great! Im in love! Will do another review later in the year.
Favorite Features
Inside design, sleek exterior, blue tooth which sounds better than my actual phone, and the intelligent key technology. Gas mileage is awesome!
Suggested Improvements
The packages are a bit difficult, in order to get what you want, you need to get additional packages. There were definitely a few things I wanted like a sun roof, which I did not get because I did not want to pay extra for the Convenience plus package with features I wasn't really interested in getting.