2011 Nissan Altima 3.5L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Best Altima yet and I

2011 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

2011 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

3.5 SR Sedan (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

Best Altima yet and I should know, this is my 4th one!
By nissanfan65 on

2011 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my 4th Altima since 2005. I came to the Altima after my first Nissan, which I also loved, a 2002 Maxima GLE. I had no intention of getting an Altima until the dealer let me drive one while my Maxima was being serviced. When I returned the next day to pick up my car, I started getting that "itch" to trade and that started my love affair with the Altima. I've only bought the top of the line V-6 models and have always found them to be as luxurious as the Maxima with better fuel economy. I am constantly getting comments about how nice the car looks and I love the performance. People in Mustangs and Camaro's are surprised when all they can see is the back of my car!!!

Favorite Features

Performance, build quality, fuel economy, technological features, safety features, handling, quality of interior materials, styling, quietness of the ride, Bose sound system.

Suggested Improvements

None that I can think of. Every one I've had has been better than the prior one which has amazed me.