2011 Nissan 3.5SR coupe
By rng4 on
2011 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
We traded-in a 2008 Coupe 2.5S for this 3.5SR. Coupe. The 2008 was a great car , with great mileage, reasonable acceleration for a 4 cyl and very comfortable on trips for 2 people. The 2011 appears to share the same characteristics as the 2008, however appears to have a glossier paint job than the 2008, backup camera is standard and quality is just as good or better. 3.5 liter is quiet, smoother and quicker than the 2.5 liter. This probably as close to the infinity (M37) that I can afford.
Favorite Features
Quality of fit and finish, smoothness of transmission (CVT) and engine. The backup camera is a nice standard for this year, as it is diffcult to see out when backing out.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see Nissan offer better interior and exterior color choices. I like black exterior's but hate all black interiors. The only color choices you have is white with blond interior. That is the only negative I have on this car. In my opinion, I would to see the rear windows flow a little more to the back of the car for a sleeker style.