2011 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: 2011 Altima w/ SL package

2011 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

2011 Altima w/ SL package
By altimaowner6 on

2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I recently purchased a 4-cyl. 2011 Altima with the SL package and the Bose premium sound package w/ backup camera. I love this car and I am very happy with my decision after putting about 500 miles on it. I was on the fence between the Sonata and the Altima for a while, but ultimately decided I liked the styling and smooth ride of the Altima better. A small part of me wishes I went with the V6 but it was signifiantly more money and I wouldn't be averaging 26 miles per gallon as I am with the 4 cylinder. The 4-cyl. offers plenty of power 95% of the time. I recommend the SL package and Bose system which produces outstanding sound quality, and I would also add a spoiler.

Bose sound system, smooth ride, transmission, interior and exterior styling, trip computer, rear child seat anchors, keyless ignition.

Perhaps a few more horsepower in the 4-cylinder engine, fog lights and a spoiler should come with the SL package.