Used 2011 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

A Rocket Ship
By Jim Drummond

2011 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very powerful with the V6. Unlike some others I only get 23-24 in town and 29-30 on the highway but still that is good for a V6. Power is terrific. Passes with ease and no hesitation from the CVT. The sun visors are a bit small and do not really block the sun very well on the driver's side. This engine is supposed to be one of the best. I sure hope so and also hope the CVT holds up long term. Time will tell.

Get out of my way with the 3.5SR
By az66bug

2011 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We bought this brand new and always get a new car every 3 years - I can say this one we are keeping longer. Love this car, especially over the re-designed model that looks like a Camry. I was completely sold on the Acura TL but wasn't 100% happy with the bold body style change so decided to check out the Altima after I drove in my buddy's 2010 3.5SR. This car saved me thousands compared to the Acura and besides the savings I love this powerful rocket. Have had it 3 years now and not in the least bit sick of it, will continue to enjoy my Altima for years to come (I hope).

Upgraded BOSE stereo system (technology package), leather seats, sunroof, body styling

Programable driver seats (I really can't believe this was not an option); back seat head room

NO problems, awesome car
By mikeanddawn

2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

this is my wifes car, we got the coupe with ALL the option packages. it makes the car pretty awesome to look at and to drive. people admire it all the time. we have about 25,000 miles on it and have had not ONE issue !!!!! pretty amazing for $27,000 with FOUR option packages !

the navigation system, hot red color

Best Altima yet and I should know, this is my 4th one!
By nissanfan65

2011 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my 4th Altima since 2005. I came to the Altima after my first Nissan, which I also loved, a 2002 Maxima GLE. I had no intention of getting an Altima until the dealer let me drive one while my Maxima was being serviced. When I returned the next day to pick up my car, I started getting that "itch" to trade and that started my love affair with the Altima. I've only bought the top of the line V-6 models and have always found them to be as luxurious as the Maxima with better fuel economy. I am constantly getting comments about how nice the car looks and I love the performance. People in Mustangs and Camaro's are surprised when all they can see is the back of my car!!!

Performance, build quality, fuel economy, technological features, safety features, handling, quality of interior materials, styling, quietness of the ride, Bose sound system.

None that I can think of. Every one I've had has been better than the prior one which has amazed me.

2011 Altima
By bailey26

2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I test drove quite a few cars in this same class and by far the Nissan was the best choice. It's comfortable, steering and handling are tight, the fold down seats in the back are easy to use. The features that I have are all easy to access and easy to use.

I love the shifting and the handling of the car. The leather is nice and the sunroof has just the right amount of tilt.