Used 2011 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

This is my 3rd Nissan and I'm done.
By CD

2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

My last 3 cars have been brand new Nissan's and each one has been progressively worse as far as maintenance. Trade-in value is horrible and they are over-priced.

Nissan, my first NEW car!
By Olivia Melton

Great car
By Dave

2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this vehicle after owning a 2001 chevy blazer for 3 months. I bought it with 20k miles after 4 years it has 100k never gave me a problem. Gas is amazing. I was 18 at the time and it still looks amazing. Great car the only issue i am starting to have is the transmission which according to mechanics it held up great since i have a tendency to torture my car. And they say it can hold up to 60k miles more

Style with Performance
By JMM

2011 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Sits low to the ground, so if hip or leg problems it can be an issue. Overall great car. 2011 was best year for Altimas. Easy access to controls and woderfully supported seating.

Put about 50k miles with no problems
By Emily McDonald

2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 2nd Altima, which I purchased after my 2002 Altima starting costing me more money with repairs at ~130,000 miles. I bought it from a dealer with 32k miles on it, and it had previously been a rental car. I've got about 85,000 miles on it and have owned it for 3 1/2 years. It's required ONLY routine maintenance - changed the oil regularly, new brakes, new tires, etc.

I love how roomy it is, the trunk is huge and plenty of space for driver and passengers. It handles well in the snow and rain. I drove it in upstate NY for a couple years with all-season tires and never got stuck. I've taken it on a few long road trips, and the seats can be a little uncomfortable after awhile (but what car isn't a little uncomfortable after 8+ hours!).

I'm planning to keep this car for a few more years and then maybe move on to my 3rd Altima.