2010 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Why can't I get options witho

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Review

Why can't I get options without sunroof
By NewAltima on

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I am tall, need to sit upright, need a 6 cylinder car and thus value headroom (eg no sunroof). Since the Altima has the most headroom of 6 cylinder sedans, why oh why do they require the sunroof (sports package) before I could order the premium package (leather seats, backup camera, auto climate control..things that I wanted) Strong suggestion: Please do not mandate sunroofs before other options can be added!!! Otherwise, this is a nice car for a tall driver (first 100 miles).. I find modest road noise and a more US car-like ride than the "harsh" ride in some reviews (less harsh than my 2003 Maxima)

Intelligent key, nice v6 power. The CVT will take some adjustment, but seems OK..

Please make options in premium package available without the sunroof ("sport") package.... Consider less tinting in the front windshield (tall drivers have to scrunch down to see below this at night)