Well done Nissan! Keep it up!
By tnorton776 on
2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Well this is my first nissan, and if the quality of their cars only goes up from here I can assure you it wont be my last. Nissan has taken major strides over the recent few years and this car is no exception. A major improvement in both exterior and interior styling and ride comfort comperable to a brand new 36k lexus ES 300 speaks for itself. It is hands down better than corolla and accord imo no comparison. They have moved certain aspects of quality on down the line from infiniti & maxima to the altima and it clearly shows once you get in a fully loaded one. Wouldn't B surprised if gets JDpwr award for IQ 2nd year in a row AT ALL. Got 520 miles out of my very first city/hwy tank (amazing)
Favorite Features
Extremely deep/large glove compartment and tons of places to put things. Bose Sound system is extremely good. Newly updated glass cockpit LCD layout and temperature readout on the knobs is very classy and nice. Handling is near perfect blend of lexus like comfort and Z sportyness at low-mid speeds.
Suggested Improvements
The only improvements I can think of at this time are a slightly tighter sportier steering column, and a newly redesigned front grill to update for 2010/11. Car feels a tad floaty above 80 mph on an uneven fwy, but has a very comfy suspension so.. everything else about the car is A+ so far