This car simply rocks!
By scandalous on
2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I purchased my altima on 8.20.2010 and am very pleased with my purchase. It has 640 miles on it now and I am getting 27 miles to the gallon which is just as good as my last car. This is my third new car-I traded in a 2010 versa for my altima. I am a 21 y/o college student and it fits my needs. Also looked at the accord/camry/fusion but ultimately i knew i would get the altima. I Really wanted a 2010 maxima however it is almost the same car except the maxima costs more being that it is faster and has more features. I would recommend this car in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a sexy, safe, affordable, sporty midsize sedan. Will write another review later.
Favorite Features
KEYLESS entry/start, turns heads wherever i go, has sufficient power yet gets great gas mileage, roomy, quiet ride, great stereo, trip computer, sporty handling compared to camry/accord.
Suggested Improvements
improve front seats because they are flat and can be uncomfortable at times, make stereo controls on steering wheel standard for all models, more power for 4 cyl engine.