2010 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: Sorry I left Nissan

2010 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

2010 Nissan Altima

2.5 S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Sorry I left Nissan
By Altima_Guy on

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was a loyal Nissan customer for years until a bad experience with a particular dealership. I had previously driven Altimas, but went outside the company and went with a competitor's SUV. With gas prices being so unpredictable in the short and long term, I decided to go back to Nissan and get into an Altima to save some money. You get alot for your money with the Altima and Nissan has always been more straight-forward with their financing/leases than Honda who charges whatever they want for leasing ignoring their own great residual values. I'm back with Nissan for good and I'm looking forward to a predictable great experience with my new Altima.

I had problems getting in other cars because of the thick/low headline designs of the modern side airbags. The Altima's airbags slide down from the roof, so its higher headline allows for more room getting in and out. Also like black exterior, sw controls,great mileage, and sporty handling.

Ride could be smoother, but I guess that's the tradeoff for great handling. Would also like to see a shade of gray interior that is a shade lighter than the charcoal, but not as light as the frost.....and Nissan, ditch the valore seats please before I get my next car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review