One shade under perfect
By Fast Driver on
2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I traded in an 08 equinox fully loaded for the basic altima. Love this car! Love the ride, drive, handling, and turning radius! Sometimes I think I hear the speakers rattling when music is up louder but other then that no complaints! 1300 miles on it as of now. Kinda miss some of the bells and whistles, but oh well. Gas mileage is decent. I always wanted to lease but never thought I could be a candidate because of the miles but Nissan didn't blink an eye with letting me do 18k per year. The seats seem firm but I'm getting used to it. I had the Nissan dealer detail my car and they did a terrible job but oh well it was free lol!
Favorite Features
The drive, ride, handling, turning radius, decent sounding stereo for basic, and I love the grip of the steering wheel a lot for some reason
Suggested Improvements
Needs a net in trunk, my sporting equipment rolls all over in trunk, Its cup holders galore and not one cup fits in any of them right lol, and i think I'm the only one that thinks the push button start is a dumb idea? what it gonna be like 5 yrs from now??