First Nissan
By Christian on
2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I just leased a 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL after considering the 2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2010 Ford Fusion and 2011 Subaru Legacy. I test drove the Sonata and nearly leased it, however the Nissan gave me a lot more for my money and it drove just as nicely, if not better. I elected to get the 2.5 SL model, which is a step up from the S. I got leather, moonroof, heated seats, power seat, autodimming mirror, Intelligent key, etc. The Sonata model that had these features were insanely higher priced than this trim from Nissan. I test drove the Altima and loved it. It's comfortable, smooth and somewhat sporty. I came from a 2009 Subaru Legacy, FYI. This car is much more comfortable.
Favorite Features
Interior is very comfortable, CVT transmission is quiet and I really enjoy the Intelligent Key. The interior cup holders can be taken out and put in the dishwasher. The heated seats are going to be nice to use in Michigan winters. There is also a ton of storage in the cabin for an iPod, etc.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing so far. Only have about 50 miles on the car but right now it is a huge upgrade from my Subaru.