Best Sedan on the Road
By bbarber72701 on
2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I really like the '10 Nissan Altima, after owning an '06 Altima. The body style has changed tremendously. Between the older design and new design, most improvements lie in the exterior, and dash. You'd be hard pressed to find changes in interior. Bought this for my wife '10 Altima around the beginning of the year and we both have fun driving it, we've had no problems with the car and it handles great and turns on a dime. Shes 5'1 and has great visibility in this vehicle. I would buy an altima again, my one complaint would be the hubcaps that come on the standard model. They are really crappy. If you can afford it definitely upgrade to the alloy wheels. I'd give it a 9.8 out of 10.
Favorite Features
smooth acceleration, reliable, the fun of a sports car with the options of a sedan, turning radius, easy to park great visibility and no initial problems. Also noted are CVT and timing chain.
Suggested Improvements
Ditch the hubcaps on the base model and create some more exterior paint options. Not much else to change though. We love this car.