Used 2010 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Great comfortable car
By tom

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have always owned GM in the past but decided to give Nissan a try. So far I like the car. Its really great on gas even in the city. Car is very roomy on the inside. Everything is in easy reach. Seems very solidly built. My only complaint is that the wind pushes the car all over the highway. Granted it was 30 mph winds but they really pushed it around. Other than that it has been a great riding vehicle and i would recommend to anyone

stylish and very comfortable

More insulation in the trunk area when it rain it sounds like water hitting a tin can.

So Far So Good
By Nadeem

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

It has been three months now with my ALtima SL. So far I am very much pleased with its performance. Fuel economy is outstanding and ride is quite comfy. Dash layout is the simplest you can think off. All necessary buttons are well laid out. The only thing which gives little bit inconvenient feel for me is that when you press the throttle for a rapid acceleration the engine roars quite a bit and gets silent when it reaches to a certain ratio of CVT gear. Other then that overall satisfied with this purchase

Push Button. Navigation, Bluetooth, Fuel economy, backup camera,

Passenger seat motorize, Computer information with more details and more user friendly. rear heated seats. ECONO indicator like in Hyundai/Kia vehicles

This car simply rocks!
By scandalous

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my altima on 8.20.2010 and am very pleased with my purchase. It has 640 miles on it now and I am getting 27 miles to the gallon which is just as good as my last car. This is my third new car-I traded in a 2010 versa for my altima. I am a 21 y/o college student and it fits my needs. Also looked at the accord/camry/fusion but ultimately i knew i would get the altima. I Really wanted a 2010 maxima however it is almost the same car except the maxima costs more being that it is faster and has more features. I would recommend this car in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a sexy, safe, affordable, sporty midsize sedan. Will write another review later.

KEYLESS entry/start, turns heads wherever i go, has sufficient power yet gets great gas mileage, roomy, quiet ride, great stereo, trip computer, sporty handling compared to camry/accord.

improve front seats because they are flat and can be uncomfortable at times, make stereo controls on steering wheel standard for all models, more power for 4 cyl engine.

A Disappointment
By csaltzman

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I made the mistake of trading a 2007 Avalon for the 2010 Altima for better gas mileage and on the basis of a favorable rating from Consumer Reports. The Altima's "premium" Bose sound system has only a single-disk CD player, but worse than that, the car suffers from engine noise and rattles. It goes over bumps like a tank. The various electronic displays for temperature, mileage, and so on are widely inaccurate. In short, the car is a major disappointment, and I shall unload it as soon as I can.

Exterior appearance

Nissan should build a better car.

Sports Car without Sports Car Cost
By Evan

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I may be biased having previously owned a 2005 Altima, but I love this car. After 6000 miles I haven't noticed any difference in the driving from mile 1. It can be fuel efficient, or really give me that extra boost when I want to cut it loose. Bottom Line, this is a great car for individuals or for families looking for a little fun from their everyday sedan.

Sunroof, Xenon Headlights, Stereo Controls on Steering Wheel. V-6 Engine, this was a must and it surely lives up to the billing as one of the best engines on the market today.

Nissan needs to take a look at their competitors and price their upgrade options accordingly. I wanted IPod integration but had to settle for the Auxiliary input because of the price.