2010 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: 3.5SR, Good choice!

2010 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

3.5SR, Good choice!
By vgvg on

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

3.5 winter frost with blonde leather interior. Sport and Premium package. Looks good and drives even better! A lot of power and great performance. Fun to drive. I mean really, really fun to drive! For instance, I can merge onto the freeway, going uphill, from a near crawl, from being behind a semi. Hit 70 or 80 without an effort. Before I an count to 4! Love the CVT. The Bose 9 speaker stereo sounds great. It's better than the Bose premium system I had on my '02 Maxima. 3.5SR Altima is a economical choice of a car that maintains power and performance but not the price of a new Maxima. At 1300 miles, city and highway avg 23mpg.

Rear back up camera, nice! Great visiblity all around. Bluetooth hands free. Effortless. Bose stereo/XM radio. Push button ignition (not having to get the keys out)

Contols and gauges are nicely laid out, however, I keep accidentally hitting the climate control button instead of the push button ignition. It's the only control that is blocked from visibility by the steering wheel. Probably just need to get used to it.