2010 Nissan Altima Consumer Review: 1500 miles and counting

2010 Nissan Altima - Consumer Review

1500 miles and counting
By Alex B on

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I went with the 2.5 engine with the SL package. The Bose system is nice, but with low bass, the resonance is fairly bad and it sounded like something was loose in the right rear when going over decent sized bumps in the road. The dealership had it for 7 days and couldn't find the issue. A new car shouldn't have that kind of a problem. The performance of the 4 banger is quite good and I've average 27mpg overall. I've found the leather seats to be quite comfortable. The car is quiet in the cabin at highway speeds and fairly smooth riding as well, while remaining sporty for the price you pay. My only complaint is the noise from the back.

Interior design, technology features (i.e. back up cam, bluetooth, ipod functions, heated seats), comfort, size of trunk.

seems as though the quality of how it was put together is lacking. This is my 5th new Nissan and I've never had an issue with build quality. Everything seems solid except that one issue though.