2010 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
What an upgrade!!
By Ric on 12/12/09 17:53 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

After having my 2008 2d Altima totaled in a collision with a deer, I shopped around looking at the Dodge Charger, Chevy Camero and the Altima. I decided on the Altima cause while I enjoyed my 2d Altima, the 4d is a more solid and secure feeling car. The 4d Altima is enjoyable to drive, both short distance and long distances. I love the dual climate control as well as feel of the cloth seats. I also enjoy the greatly increased trunk space of the 4d.

Loving the Car
By akt1000 on 12/04/09 13:23 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This car is all I was hoping for in a new car. Wanted to have all the luxury and safety features, but wanted them with a good fuel economy of a 4 cylinder engine. The SL package and the Premium Audio package are worth the money.

Well done Nissan! Keep it up!
By tnorton776 on 11/30/09 12:42 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Well this is my first nissan, and if the quality of their cars only goes up from here I can assure you it wont be my last. Nissan has taken major strides over the recent few years and this car is no exception. A major improvement in both exterior and interior styling and ride comfort comperable to a brand new 36k lexus ES 300 speaks for itself. It is hands down better than corolla and accord imo no comparison. They have moved certain aspects of quality on down the line from infiniti & maxima to the altima and it clearly shows once you get in a fully loaded one. Wouldn't B surprised if gets JDpwr award for IQ 2nd year in a row AT ALL. Got 520 miles out of my very first city/hwy tank (amazing)

Why can't I get options without sunroof
By NewAltima on 11/29/09 18:55 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I am tall, need to sit upright, need a 6 cylinder car and thus value headroom (eg no sunroof). Since the Altima has the most headroom of 6 cylinder sedans, why oh why do they require the sunroof (sports package) before I could order the premium package (leather seats, backup camera, auto climate control..things that I wanted) Strong suggestion: Please do not mandate sunroofs before other options can be added!!! Otherwise, this is a nice car for a tall driver (first 100 miles).. I find modest road noise and a more US car-like ride than the "harsh" ride in some reviews (less harsh than my 2003 Maxima)

Nissan tweeks the 2010 Altima
By Nissan66 on 11/29/09 09:14 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought the SL with everything but the NAV option. Many nit-picks about the '09 Altima have been taken care of. This year VSC and traction control were included on the 2.5 model. Turn signal markers added to the movable rear view mirrors too. A 4.3" back-up camera has been included in the Bose option(cool feature, but takes some getting use too). MPG at this early look was 27 on the first tank (combined driving). I expect 30+ with interstate driving. Nice quiet ride, handles well too.

Comfortable, economical rocket ship
By Marinertoo on 11/28/09 17:50 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've had driving difficulties due to an injury. We tested every car out there, and this had more leg room than all of them (driver, that is). Next was the Ford Edge, followed by the Toyota Camry, and Nissan Murano. We got the V6 with CVT transmission. I have no more physical discomfort. The ocean gray is a head turner with the performance package, and it drive as well as some sports cars I've owned. The gas mileage has also been great. The new styling (2010) is much more sleek than that of 2009. It's a gorgeous, economical little rocket ship that turns heads.

Sporty family car
By familyof4 on 11/23/09 11:24 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

So far after putting almost 500 miles on the car, I am satisfied. The power and capability of the 4 cylinder is amazing. So much that you almost forget it is a 4 cylinder. Plenty of room for a family of 4 that includes 2 bulky car seats. Love the push button start and intelligent key on the handles! It is great to not have to dig through your purse to find your keys. So far so good, and I look forward to many more miles out of it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Altima Sedan in NJ is:

$213 per month*