Used 2010 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Altima

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Terrific car even @ $8k more
By Sbone

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Really like this car, having looked at Honda, Subaru, Volvo, and others. In the end the finalists were the Altima and the Infiniti G37x (really). I actually like to exterior of the Altima better, with the interior nod to the G37. The Altima gives me fold- down rear seats, better fuel economy and oh, by the way was over $10k less. I may miss the AWD on a few days here in CO, but my snow tires will help. I was very surprised at how unwilling the Infiniti dealers were to discount the 2010's even with their lots full and the 2011's arriving in Sept. Oh well, good for us, and I'll pocket the $10k, thank you very much!

Favorite Features

no-brainer iPod integration, back up camera w/o having to buy Nav, exterior styling, fold-down seats, interior control layout/function, rims, roominess, Xenon lights

Suggested Improvements

Seats could be a little more comfortable, maintenance minder, AWD option

Could have changed this part.
By Carl

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

So far very happy with the car. Only some small complaints. Car rides very nice until you hit a sharp, quick bump in the road. Feels like you hit a brick in the road. Biggest complaint, but bought the car anyway is where they placed the 2 charger ports in the car. One at the bottom of the arm rest storage area and the other at the back of the storage in the center console. If you store anything in these area's, you'll have to empty everything out just to plug in a charger. I agree big time about what someone else wrote. They should have more options available. It's either nothing or everything. Big difference in the price tag.I paid $500.00 out of pocket to have a spoiler put on.

Favorite Features

Looks classy. With the spoiler on it. The CVT transmission is great.

Suggested Improvements

More option packages. Charger ports so you can use them easier. Cargo net for trunk.

Great car so far!
By kristian

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I absolutely love this car! I just purchased it a week ago and have fallen in love with it already. Great steering and maneuvering, great handling, size (inside and out), and space. I previously had a 2008 Nissan Sentra and felt that it was just too cramped so I moved up to the Altima and wouldn't change anything. I wanted this car for some time now and glad that I was able to move up.

Favorite Features

The CVT, smart key and push button start. The ipod/aux input, gas mileage (I drive a lot for my job and it is as great as the Sentra), dual exhaust, color, space, smooth drive and handling, reliability. Pretty much everything.

Suggested Improvements

I wish it would have came with more like the fog lights already installed, better stereo system (my sentra had a better one), and other key features that should of been included.

Nissan Altima 2010
By nissan

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Smooth, excellent engineering. The best car I have ever driven in the last 23 years.

Favorite Features

One-touch. Your eyes are on the road.

I love this car
By altimaguy

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I narrowed my decision down to the 3.5 Altima vs. the 3.5 Accord. I drove both several times. While the Accord drove nice and had a little more back seat room, the Altima was a little zippier and had more fun technology for a little bit lower price.

Favorite Features

nav system Rear-view camera BlueTooth Streaming audio

Suggested Improvements

none