Used 2010 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews - 138 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

2010 3.5SR update
By nissanboy

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great Car when Brand New! Currently have 11500 miles and now I have plenty of rattles along with road noise. Engine performs well without any problems, but it struggles to meet my performance(speed) expectations. Had previous VQ35DE engines and loved them all, but this one is not performing as I hoped. Hit the gas from a stop car takes off, give it gas @ 60 mph the car creeps to 80 mph. I noticed that this VQ does not require 93 octane maybe thats the problem. Car works fine and all of the gadgets seem to work as designed i.e. Navi, Bluetooth, HID lights, AC. I strongly suggest nissan improve the paint because it scratches and chips easily. No way did these cars go through 5000 test as advertised.

Just got an Altima
By stevengreen

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Worst car I've had. Road noise is terrible, whistle in transmission, driver's seat is worse than a park bench, low beams are ok up to 50-feet, useless further than that, high beams are not even. Dark and light spots, just a horrible car. Check this out carefully before thinking of buying one. Better yet, buy a Toyota.

good a/c.

Read review and decide what needs fixing. Do not buy this car!

Great Car!
By zekem

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Bought the 2010 3.5 SR V6 black on black fully loaded (tech pkg, sport pkg, etc) about a month ago. Totally love it. It drives great. Nissan did a great job on the exterior design touches; it looks a lot nicer than the Accord and Camry.

Navigation system, 9 speaker Bose stereo system, side blinkers, 17" rim package, proximity keys, 270 Hp engine, pretty much everything.

auto window for rear passengers, electric/auto front passenger seat.

Love My Altima!
By Christine

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is the best car I've ever had. The ocean gray is beautiful (so many people have commented on it). It is reliable, dependable, and super stylish. It also gets great gas mileage (I never have to fill my tank) :)

I love the spacious glove compartment, the sliding armrest, and the convenient radio station changer (on steering wheel)

I wish the windshield wiper extended over the entire window. It seems to leave a little strip on the driver's side (left hand side)

My 2nd Altima
By SDB

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 2nd Altima. Just traded my 2007 in for the 2010. I guess my only complaint so far is the lack of nav and the position of the chargers. I drive over a 100 miles a day in my commute, the gas mileage is excellent, and the ride is very comfortable. From previous experience, I know if I keep up on my regular maintenance, this car will last well over 100,000 miles. Looking forward to seeing what Nissan does for year 2014, IF I decide to trade!

Handling, gas mileage

Reposition the chargers, standardize the options.