2010 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews 11

2010 Nissan Altima - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Poor Final Inspection
By Wayne on 02/15/10 06:35 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We Love the style and performance. Mileage is as advertised. The rear seat had a Leather back(They want to take it out after we purchased) Not gonna happen. I noticed yesterday that the Driver side muffler had a part burned off with a torch?? It has rusted, seems strange after reading all the Measures taken to prevent Rust. The Driver side Windshield washer is stopped up.

Great all around car
By Tim on 02/13/10 11:09 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Traded in my 2004 BMW 530i as the repair bills were getting outrageous. Like everyone else, I looked at the Accord, Camry, and even the Malibu. Decided against Camry due to Toyota's recent disasters. Malibu was nice, but was still, a Malibu. Altima is near perfect. Steering feels a little light, but that is no big deal. Acceleration from both a stop and and at passing speeds is more than ample. Build, fit, and finish are all on par with my BMW, and in some cases nicer. The instrumentation is well laid out and very intuitive. Gas mileage has been a little less than hoped for - city driving has been about 20 to 21 MPG, and Highway has been about 30. Great car overall.

2010 altima v6
By Rick on 02/09/10 18:57 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

fun car for the money. worth every penny over 4 cyl. got leather and sport package. must drive with transmission on "sport" (see manual). completely different car in regular "D".

bad engine 1200 miles
By joe on 02/09/10 07:51 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Bought this car new. Coolant leaked into cylinders from top down on this new engine. Needless to say, Nissan had to replace the shortblock engine. I am still without a car 9 days later. I don't think the car will be the same when I do get it. Maybe I can trade it in for an Accord or Camry.

Very nice ride
By thacrusha on 02/08/10 13:21 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded a Forester XT for this Altima and the difference is night and day, which may speak about the poor quality of the Subaru. This car came equipped with the Premium and Sport Packages. At 500 miles so far no complaints about power or ride. Mileage has ranged from 19.5 (virtually all city) to 28 (One hiway trip avg).

The Altima Perfected
By John on 02/08/10 10:06 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Traded in my 07 SE for this one to get into a lease (I don't put many miles on the car). The 07 was nice, however the suspension was almost jittery and could get unsorted easily over several bumps. I got everything on this one, including NAV. This is the Altima perfected. The suspension is perfectly balanced between comfort and response, the 3.5 engine is one of the best and I love how smooth the CVT is - no gear hunting when passing, just power. The new grille/hood/headlight clusters look great against the super black finish. The Tech package turns the car into a mobile computer, with ipod, bluetooth, XM radio and traffic/weather, NAV, and the Bose system sounds great.

Awesome Whip
By Terrance Scott Sr on 02/06/10 19:57 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Altima 3.5SR is such a wonderful vehicle. Nice performance, nice features, nice interior, nice exterior. Sport, Premium and Technology packages are all worth the money. A cargo net would've been nice, as well as some all-weather mats, but not a deal-breaker. The new generation of OEM navigation is impressive. The build quality seems to be high too. So far, there's nothing I don't like about this vehicle.

Impressed
By bdruggan on 02/06/10 05:37 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2dr Coupe (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I am a Nissan fan as I have found that their customer service is tops. So it was not a tough decision when I traded in my 4x4 08 Pathfinder for my 10 Altima Coupe. The same week I got the Coupe, a snow storm hit burying us under no less than a foot of snow. I was concerned about driving the Coupe and wished I still had the Pathfinder. No need to be concerned. The Coupe pulled through the snow like a champ. I love this cars interior design and love the Bose with back up camera. CVT feels odd at first, but give it time. Well done Nissan! By the way, I now have two Altimas, an 09 Sedan and now the 10 Coupe.

2010 Altima 3.5SR
By Altima on 02/02/10 17:21 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is a decent car with a load of techno stuff. I bought mine fully loaded and love every bit of the techy stuff. However, this car will rattle like a can w/ rocks inside. Please beware!!!!! Other than that you will enjoy every bit of it. It's smooth (even with sport tuned suspension), fast, fairly quit and full of gadgets at a decent price. Since this is my 5th nissan I know that they could have done a better job with the cabin rattles. I would definitely buy another one in a sec. In comparison to my 2008 Maxima SL, this car is average. My Max was better quality, had only a few rattles at 25000 miles and faster w/ less horsepower.

Fun to drive
By Yolanda on 02/02/10 07:06 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We replaced a 2003 V-6 Accord Coupe with the Altima 3.5 SR Coupe (with convenience package and leather package). Factory NAV and the 10GB hard drive hold no value for me. The Altima coupe is performance oriented and way more fun to drive than the Accord. For all intents and purposes, the Altima coupe is a two seater with minimal trunk space. I added the wheel locks and trunk nets. It came with mats, trunk pad and sill plates. 1.9% interest rate was a big plus.