2010 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:
Amazing car!
By Abhi on 02/19/10 07:25 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Amazing car as compared to others in the same class/category. Very smooth & comfortable ride. I am the first time Nissan buyer, but I am impressed.

Poor Final Inspection
By Wayne on 02/15/10 06:35 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We Love the style and performance. Mileage is as advertised. The rear seat had a Leather back(They want to take it out after we purchased) Not gonna happen. I noticed yesterday that the Driver side muffler had a part burned off with a torch?? It has rusted, seems strange after reading all the Measures taken to prevent Rust. The Driver side Windshield washer is stopped up.

Great all around car
By Tim on 02/13/10 11:09 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Traded in my 2004 BMW 530i as the repair bills were getting outrageous. Like everyone else, I looked at the Accord, Camry, and even the Malibu. Decided against Camry due to Toyota's recent disasters. Malibu was nice, but was still, a Malibu. Altima is near perfect. Steering feels a little light, but that is no big deal. Acceleration from both a stop and and at passing speeds is more than ample. Build, fit, and finish are all on par with my BMW, and in some cases nicer. The instrumentation is well laid out and very intuitive. Gas mileage has been a little less than hoped for - city driving has been about 20 to 21 MPG, and Highway has been about 30. Great car overall.

2010 altima v6
By Rick on 02/09/10 18:57 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

fun car for the money. worth every penny over 4 cyl. got leather and sport package. must drive with transmission on "sport" (see manual). completely different car in regular "D".

bad engine 1200 miles
By joe on 02/09/10 07:51 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Bought this car new. Coolant leaked into cylinders from top down on this new engine. Needless to say, Nissan had to replace the shortblock engine. I am still without a car 9 days later. I don't think the car will be the same when I do get it. Maybe I can trade it in for an Accord or Camry.

Very nice ride
By thacrusha on 02/08/10 13:21 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded a Forester XT for this Altima and the difference is night and day, which may speak about the poor quality of the Subaru. This car came equipped with the Premium and Sport Packages. At 500 miles so far no complaints about power or ride. Mileage has ranged from 19.5 (virtually all city) to 28 (One hiway trip avg).

The Altima Perfected
By John on 02/08/10 10:06 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Traded in my 07 SE for this one to get into a lease (I don't put many miles on the car). The 07 was nice, however the suspension was almost jittery and could get unsorted easily over several bumps. I got everything on this one, including NAV. This is the Altima perfected. The suspension is perfectly balanced between comfort and response, the 3.5 engine is one of the best and I love how smooth the CVT is - no gear hunting when passing, just power. The new grille/hood/headlight clusters look great against the super black finish. The Tech package turns the car into a mobile computer, with ipod, bluetooth, XM radio and traffic/weather, NAV, and the Bose system sounds great.

Awesome Whip
By Terrance Scott Sr on 02/06/10 19:57 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Altima 3.5SR is such a wonderful vehicle. Nice performance, nice features, nice interior, nice exterior. Sport, Premium and Technology packages are all worth the money. A cargo net would've been nice, as well as some all-weather mats, but not a deal-breaker. The new generation of OEM navigation is impressive. The build quality seems to be high too. So far, there's nothing I don't like about this vehicle.

2010 Altima 3.5SR
By Altima on 02/02/10 17:21 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is a decent car with a load of techno stuff. I bought mine fully loaded and love every bit of the techy stuff. However, this car will rattle like a can w/ rocks inside. Please beware!!!!! Other than that you will enjoy every bit of it. It's smooth (even with sport tuned suspension), fast, fairly quit and full of gadgets at a decent price. Since this is my 5th nissan I know that they could have done a better job with the cabin rattles. I would definitely buy another one in a sec. In comparison to my 2008 Maxima SL, this car is average. My Max was better quality, had only a few rattles at 25000 miles and faster w/ less horsepower.

Impressive
By Trevor on 02/02/10 04:45 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Turned in my 07 Murano after my Lease was about to end and decided to go for a Sedan. Thought I would suffer from Sedan shock and on leaving the Dealership I was in total comfort driving the Altima. this is the SL with the Technology package. Excellent Nav system and for a Four, its peppy. Easy, smooth and fun to drive.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Altima Sedan in VA is:

$127 per month*